(She Speaks - Part 2)
Messages from this weekend continue to burn in my heart. The sound of 650+ women worshipping together, hands lifted high. The sound of silence and tears shed in the prayer room. Hearts open, fears exposed, spirits connected.
I hear whispers in this place, softly spoken confessions and requests, that echo my own.
- I'm too old to be starting.
- Is this really what God wants me to do?
- I just don't know.
- I can't.
- How do I juggle everything without neglecting something?
- I don't want to do it without His blessing.
- It's so hard.
- I feel like if I were better....
Home now, I'm having a hard time finding words to describe my few stolen moments away. I ramble on when asked, because no single word seems adequate.
Hard, exciting, overwhelming, fun, emotional, anointed, challenging, scary, life-changing, exhausting, inspiring, motivating, hard (did I say that already?).
I'm sure I will be downloading for quite some time in various posts once I have processed what actually transpired over these few days. I am looking forward to re-experiencing the workshops and sessions through my notes and CDs.
What a blessing to have met such incredible women, sharing their hearts and loving each other and God. I was weepy the whole weekend, overcome with emotion when all 650 of us sat together, eyes on the One Who brought us there. Kindred spirits, like minds...sisters. I. Am. Grateful.
- Growing, stretching.
- Hard moments, tears shed.
- New places, new opportunities.
- Emptying, filling, emptying.
- Airport train rides to the right terminal.
- Grace. Grace. Grace.