To link up....just give Mr. Linky your info!
My convo pieces for the day.....
1. My sister and niece are here for a visit....Yay! :)
4. I'm currently reading Jesus Manifesto by Sweet/Viola. It's my first review and I put it on hold because of our book study (of which I have one more post this week).....so I'm hoping to get it finished soon. One of the things I read last night that was really good:
God is not so much about fixing things that have gone wrong in our lives as He is about finding us in our brokenness and giving us to Christ.
It you take the time to really meditate on this, it speaks volumes. At least it did to me.
I'll have to get back to you on my take of the book as a whole! :)
5. Hmmmm.....what to have for dinner? Does anyone else feel like they make the same things over and over again? Going to the grocery store is so routine I think I could do it in my sleep!
6. Last week I posted on Monday night before midnight so my Let's Talk! Tuesday posted on Monday....this bugged me everytime I looked at it! Yes,..... it did. Sooooo, this week I'm staying up until after midnight so my time will match my title. ;) I know....I know. (After posting and checking I'm Totally bummed again!! It's showing up as 10:03 when it was actually 12:03 when I posted! What's the dealio??? Ugh.)
7. We are currently watching a hurricane in the Gulf! Don't forget to pray for the Gulf Coast Area!
Happy Tuesday, my friends!