Hi everyone! And welcome to our first Let's Talk! Tuesday! If you're not sure what I'm talking about....read about it here!
And feel free to take my button to your blog! No, I wasn't smart enough to make it....my sister did it for me! Thanks, sis! :)
If you want to join in on the conversation today, leave a comment or email me and I'll add a link to your page below....
Click on the following blogs to read more!
1. Faith, Family, Fitness and Fun!
3. Run, Work and Save
My random things for today....
1. My daughter got her first job today! She is graduating from highschool and now has a summer job at a Veterinary Clinic! Her future plans include becoming an Equine Vet. I am so proud of her!
2. Lately I am one big ball of emotions. Seriously. One child graduating, one starting highschool, one starting kindergarten. I told my friend today that I need therapy. I may. But that's another post.
3. New York City needs me to visit again soon.
4. My clothes are shrinking. (see #5)
5. I had a salad for dinner. (OK....ok...so it was wrapped in a flour tortilla and smothered in ranch dressing. Big deal.)
6. I still need a pedicure.
7. Seriously dreading swimsuit shopping. (see #4)
8. Excited about our trip to DisneyWorld in July!!
9. I just received my first free book to do my first book review! Now I have to find the time to do it! LOL
10. I L*O*V*E Bananagrams!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
And now I'll drink my coffee and let you do the talking! :)